This DIY kit allows you to create your own beeswax wraps at home. It contains all the essentials to make four wraps using the little & kind solution.
- little & kind DIY wax bar - containing our unique blend of New Zealand beeswax, pine tree resin and organic coconut oil
- Prewashed and cut 100% cotton fabric in mixed designs (unwaxed); 2 x medium sized, 2 x small sized
- Paint brush
- Small sized little & kind wrap (waxed)
- little & kind belly band packaging - perfect if you would like to gift the wraps you make!
What you'll need:
- Oven tray
- Greaseproof paper (eco if possible!)
- Cheese grater or vegetable peeler
There are a few different ways to make the wraps at home. We suggest the double boiler or oven method - full step by step instructions for both of these are included with the DIY kit. Please be aware the process of making wraps is a messy one! Wax is tricky to remove so we suggest you use tools specifically for this purpose.
Handcrafted in Mt Albert, Auckland.