Plastic Wrap - Be Gone!
We all know the effects of single-use plastic bags and plastic wrap have on our environment. Now you can safely, hygienically and naturally cover and store your food. Eco-friendly food wraps are the new black!
Perfect for snacks, leftovers, a loaf of bread, school lunches and won't dry out that block of cheese. The only food your beeswax should avoid is raw meat - yep, that's it.
When warmed in your hands the wraps become soft and easy to fold and seal around food or a dish.
This MakeKit project includes:
- 3x sizes of 100% cotton fabric in cool retro apple design (zig-zag edges to prevent cotton from fraying)
- NZ beeswax - with excellent antibacterial properties
- Pine rosin (this is what makes the wrap stick)
- Coconut oil in stopper bottle
- Easy to follow instructions with images
Reusable, eco-friendly and easy to clean - just rinse under cold water with a little detergent and place on drying rack or dab with a tea towel.
Suitable for: teens to adults (younger children can help but they must be supervised by an adult at all times).
You can make this in: 30 mins - 1 hour