A feast of artisan food producers brought to you by General Collective.
We are calling on established and emerging food and beverage brands, boutique producers and artisan makers for expressions of interest to be part of General Collective’s first boutique food-focused market.
Local Food Fair by General Collective
Date for 2022 to be confirmed
The Sapphire Room, Ponsonby Central, Auckland
At General Collective we believe a good market experience is defined by carefully curated quality products, the passion and story behind each business, a welcoming atmosphere and exceptional food and beverages.
We have a well-established, loyal audience who come to our markets to buy good quality products, support local brands, and try new things. They have come to expect a unique selection of products and appreciate our attention to detail when selecting products to showcase.
Visitors are able to meet the people behind the brands, sample products and purchase on the day. We will also have limited stall spaces which include access to kitchen equipment for vendors to host short demos for an interactive and inspiring shopping experience.
By joining the General Collective community at our first ever Local Food Fair you will…
• Boost awareness of your brand
• Connect with a wider audience and grow your customer/fan base
• Stand out to potential retailers looking for wholesale opportunities
• Be promoted through our popular social media channels and large email database
• Showcase your brand to hundreds of visitors before and after market day with your very own portfolio on our market day information site: generalcollectivemarket.co.nz
• Build in-person relationships with visitors in real life
• Gain valuable feedback and ideas for your brand and product
• Connect with a community of like-minded creatives in-person and online, with our dedicated vendor support group
Limited to thirty vendors, applications will be assessed and vendors selected to ensure a high-quality balance of the right products and brands.
Customer entry free.