Collaborate with General Collective
General Collective, established in 2014, delivers a range of up-scale markets, collaborates with businesses to deliver events, provides publicity and increased traffic to' premises, and hosts interactive pop-up shops within retail spaces.
Our flagship, stand-alone event - General Collective Lifestyle & Design Market - has been held at the Auckland Showgrounds, and more recently Shed 10, two-three times per year with up to 380 stalls showcasing New Zealand-made or designed products, amazing street food vendors, and thousands of visitors.
Ongoing collaborations and sought-after events have been established with a number of businesses and precincts including Ponsonby Central and Morningside Precinct.
General Collective has also delivered a range of one-off targeted events in a collaborative manner with Auckland Council (Panuku), New Zealand Fashion Week, SkyCity, Eden Park (Campbell & Co) and City Works Depot.
With a background in event management spanning 40 + years collectively, Rose Barbarich and Sarah Langstone-Ross have a passion for delivering seamless events and activations ensuring a curated offering of vendors and a beautiful showcase for customers.
If you’re excited about a possible collaboration with General Collective, get in touch with us today.
"General Collective started a relationship with Ponsonby Central, Auckland in 2015 that has continued to strengthen and expand.
They always include the perfect curation of vendors, attention to detail, and most importantly, they support unique and creative local businesses.
They have such a large and loyal following, it's not hard to see why."
- Sarah Wickenden, Marketing Manager, Ponsonby Central
Ongoing collaborations and sought-after markets and events have been created and delivered by General Collective for:
- Ponsonby Central Market | Established 2015, Twice yearly
- Glasshouse Market | Established 2018, Twice Yearly
- Botanical Market | Established 2020, Twice Yearly
- Milford Centre Market | 2020 - 2021
- Kids Market | 2016 - 2022, Annually
- Generator Market | 2017 - 2019
One-off targeted collaborative events & showcase projects have been delivered for:
- Instore & online designer showcase for the new concept store Kings Plant Barn Stonefields | 2022, 6 Month Showcase
- Anniversary Weekend Markets at The Cloud 2021
- Queens Birthday Whanau Festival at The Cloud 2021
- Ambury Farm Day 2019
- Eden Park Christmas Market 2020
New Zealand Fashion Week
- GC Connect at NZ Fashion Week 2018
- SkyCity Christmas Markets 2020
City Works Depot
- City Works Christmas Market 2018
If you’d like to showcase your brand to our highly-engaged following you can apply here.
AUDIENCE + DEMOGRAPHICS
We’re proud to provide a well-known and respected platform to showcase talented New Zealand creatives to engaged consumers.
Our social following is predominately women sitting at 91% and men 8%.
In-person events and pop-ups atrract a slightly more balanced audience with 70% woman and 30% men. These figures vary depending on the event type and target audience.
SOCIAL FOLLOWING + DATABASE
* Figures correct at March 2022.
Our vendor database includes 4,000+ makers, designers, and creatives from across New Zealand.
For more information about collaborating with General Collective please contact us today.